Sunday, December 7, 2014

Here it is...Blog One!

Today I decided to do what I've been saying that I'm going to do...start a blog.

Why? Because I'm on journey, and when something amazing happens, I want to share it with anyone who wants to read it.

I want God to open the eyes of my heart. What does that mean? It means, I want to know Him deeper, to understand how and what He wants me to do.

This isn't important to many people, but to me, it's HUGE. Until now, I've been driving this car letting God ride in the front seat. I assured Him, "I need You, but I know how to drive, so just stay with me and when I lose control, I'll let You know."

I lost control.

Everything completely fell apart. He said, "you ready for Me to drive now?" I said, "YES!"

Here's the thing, when I was driving, I knew where I was going. Now that He's driving, I have no idea where I'm going. I'm learning to trust Him.

I think I have a great idea, and then I get shot down by someone I respect. I think I figured out the path I'm on, and then we take a sharp curve, and I'm lost. Why? He wants me to trust Him.

Trust.

That was destroyed when I lost it all....so I need Him to open the eyes of my heart, so that I can trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment