Tuesday, August 13, 2019

A Special Letter

Dear Mom,

You have experienced some happy highs in motherhood, and you have also experienced some sad lows. There are days you feel like things are under control, and days you feel like your world is chaotic. There is something you need to remember- you are perfect. No, you are not perfect according to the world’s definition of perfect, but you are perfect in My eyes. Perfect, meaning complete; lacking nothing. As My Word says in James 1:2-4:

“...count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have it’s perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.”

All these things you go through as a mother are only growing your faith. Each sad low, each chaotic day, each tearful moment draws you closer to Me. Those various trials have produced perfection in My sight, even though you don’t feel it sometimes. When I look at you, I don’t see chaos. I don’t see disappointment or sadness. I don’t see a failure or a victim. I see beauty. I see you as perfect. You are abiding in Me, and in Me, you are complete, lacking nothing. So remember this and rest in Me. Don’t let this broken world or those heavy trials make you feel less than perfect

I love you, and I am with you always.

You Are Always On My Mind,
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment